Aluminum Market Forecast and Industry Outlook Reports
Get Up to Date Aluminum Market Forecasting From Harbor
At HARBOR, we are a market intelligence firm that specializes in the aluminum industry and its supply chain. While other firms research numerous commodities, our entire focus is only on aluminum. Deep and across. We gather, develop and analyze aluminum industry data and market intelligence across the supply chain and world regions to provide our clients with the best understanding of the competitive landscape and outlook.
Why is Aluminum Market Intelligence Important?
Access to accurate aluminum market research and trends is critical for those who work in industries that rely on the production and sourcing of aluminum products. Daily aluminum prices can shift, and if you don’t have access to up-to-date aluminum intelligence reports and market outlook, you can fall behind your competitors. With a market outlook and aluminum price subscription from HARBOR, you don't have wonder if prices will go up or down. Our daily market and intelligence reports, as well as longer-term forecasts, provide comprehensive insights on factors that affect aluminum trading prices so that you stay ahead of the competition.
HARBORʼs consulting team has on average over 25 years of experience in the aluminum industry. Each Senior Consultant has several decades of specialized aluminum industry experience in upstream, downstream, and/or trading of aluminum. We have industry and market specialists for bauxite and alumina, primary aluminum products, flat rolled products, extrusions, scrap and secondary markets, cans, automotive, construction, industrials and consumer durables. We advise government agencies and render expert testimony in legal disputes and arbitration cases on matters related to the aluminum industry and its various markets.
Aluminum Industry Outlook on the Global Market
The major sectors of the global aluminum market are broken down across several different industries. The three industries that dominate the majority of global aluminum demand include:
- Packaging: The rise of processed food and beverages in developing countries is increasing rapidly. As a result, the need for aluminum packaging is growing. In this area, aluminum faces competition from plastic and glass.
- Automotive: Aluminum is a major player in the automotive world, as manufacturers look to replace steel with aluminum whenever possible. Aluminum is much more lightweight and can dramatically increase fuel economy.
- Construction: Which country uses the most aluminum? The major demand for aluminum comes from China, which ran a major aluminum trade surplus about eight years ago. China is responsible for about 60 percent of world demand for aluminum, mostly for construction.
Explore Our Market Outlook Reporting Options
We offer a variety of daily, weekly and monthly aluminum outlook report. Explore our reporting options below to stay ahead of industry trends.
1. ALUMINUM INTELLIGENCE (MONTHLY)
2. ALUMINUM PRICE OUTLOOK (MONTHLY)
3. ALUMINUM WORLD PRODUCT PREMIUMS (DAILY)
4. NORTH AMERICA ALUMINUM ROLLED PRODUCTS (MONTHLY)
duties and pressured domestic prices, while a contraction in demand has created oversupply in the market.