ALUMINUM MARKET OUTLOOK & PRICE FORECASTS
Overview of the Global Aluminum Market
The major sectors of the global aluminum market can be broken down into three industries:
- Packaging: The rise of processed food and beverages in developing countries is increasing rapidly. As a result, the need for aluminum packaging is growing. In this area, aluminum faces competition from plastic and glass.
- Automotive: Aluminum is a major player in the automotive world, as manufacturers look to replace steel with aluminum whenever possible. Aluminum is much more lightweight and can dramatically increase fuel economy.
- Construction: Which country uses the most aluminum? The major demand for aluminum comes from China, which ran a major aluminum trade surplus about eight years ago. China is responsible for about 60 percent of world demand for aluminum, mostly for construction.
Importance of Aluminum Market Intelligence
Access to accurate aluminum market research is critical. Daily aluminum prices can shift, and if you don’t have access to an up-to-date aluminum market intelligence and outlook, you can fall behind your competitors. A market outlook and aluminum price subscription from HARBOR Aluminum meets this need. We supply daily aluminum market and price intelligence reports and longer-term forecasts to keep you ahead of the competition.
Market Outlook and Aluminum Forecast Reports Offered
We offer a variety of daily, weekly and monthly aluminum report options.
1. ALUMINUM INTELLIGENCE (MONTHLY)
2. ALUMINUM PRICE OUTLOOK (MONTHLY)
3. ALUMINUM WORLD PRODUCT PREMIUMS (DAILY)
Spot PFA premiums jump to $... per mton
Billet premiums heading toward $... per mton
4. NORTH AMERICA ALUMINUM ROLLED PRODUCTS (MONTHLY)
5. SCRAP & SECONDARY ALUMINUM (WEEKLY)
Europe's secondary market uptrend sees a pause