Forecasts and Latest on Premiums (March 15, 2023)
1. ALERT! – US MW PREMIUM. BEARISH: MW premium bearishness intensifies, demand contracting (From March 10).
2. ALERT! – US BILLET. UPCHARGE FALLS FURTHER: 2023 US billet contractual upcharge reaches a low of... cent/lb (From March 14).
3. ALERT! -EUROPE PFA. NARROWS: European PFA spot premium range narrows to $... per mton (From March 14).
6. ALERT! – EUROPE SLAB. WEAKENING SLAB MARKET: Weakening FRP demand and ample open slab capacity (From February 22).
7. ALERT! – EUROPEAN BILLET. UNCHANGED: European spot premiums steady, bulk of April’s contracts concluded (From March 3). To see our full European Billet Market Intel and Premiums assessment, please subscribe to HARBOR’s specialized European Billet Intelligence Report.