Door open for $... per mton before year end
1. LME price down... % to new eighteen-month lows, door open for $... per mton before year’s end.
2. China’s aluminum prices down slightly as range-trading conditions prevail.
3. EUROPEAN BILLET ALERT. CALM BEFORE ANOTHER STORM? European billet premiums unchanged for second-consecutive week; spot demand remains null.
To see our full European Billet Market Intel and Premiums assessment, please subscribe to HARBOR’s specialized European Billet Intelligence Report.
4. BRAZIL ALUMINUM ALERT. GAPS DOWN: Brazil’s P1020 premiums decline as market appetite remains weak.
5. LME Cash–3M contango widens to a fourteen-week high above $20 per mton, still unprofitable for cash-and-carry deals.