LME price up from three-week lows; USITC to continue AD/CVD investigation
1. LME price rebounds amid prevailing short-term technical support around $... per mton.
2. ALERT! – US EXTRUSIONS. INVESTIGATION CONTINUES: USITC issues affirmative preliminary determinations on AD/CVD investigations regarding extrusion imports.
3. China’s aluminum prices rise from four-week lows.
4. ALERT! – MEXICO UBC. PRESSURED UP AGAIN: UBC buyers looking for additional volumes ahead of the year-end slowdown.
For more details, subscribe to HARBOR’s specialized “US and Mexico Aluminum Scrap Intelligence” report.
5. LME Cash-3M contango remains unsupportive for cash-and-carry deals; Highly concentrated LME warrants could support high volatility in spreads ahead.