US & Mexico Weekly Scrap Report (February 12, 2021)
USA MARKET COMMENTARY
1. NASAAC RECEIVES INFLOWS FROM EUROPE: Secondary ingot arriving to the US from South Europe.
2. PRIMARY SCRAP TIGTHNESS: Discounts for EC 1350 wire and 1100 scrap narrow.
3. PROMPT SCRAP SHORTAGE: Several US brokers looking for MLC and painted siding.
MEXICAN MARKET COMMENTARY
1. PRIMARY SCRAP RALLY: Scrap prices for A356 wheels and cable jumping
2. MORE VOLUME AVAILABLE: Mexican consumers receiving more offers of twitch units.
More details in full report.