LME price range trading continues as China’s price reaches fresh highs; US mill shutdowns return amid depressed demand
1. LME prices range continue in range trading mode just below $1,500 per mton.
2. LME Cash-3M contango narrows to a three-week low but inflows into LME warehouses resume.
3. MW Duty-Unpaid P1020 premium assessed today at... cent/lb.
4. US ROLLING MILL UPDATE. US mill shutdowns and rationalizations return amid depressed demand; slab upcharges at multi-decade lows.
5. HARBOR’s Implicit Green Aluminum Upcharge assessed today at zero.
6. China’s aluminum prices bounce back toward eight-week highs.
More details in full report.