LME prices stuck below $... per mton; MW premium still at,,, cent/lb amid absent spot activity
1. LME prices fell slightly as short-term range-trading continues; prices have yet to complete a technical top formation.
2. China’s aluminum prices remain stuck near technical support levels.
3. US MW PREMIUM ALERT. MW PREMIUM UNCHANGED: HARBOR’s MW premium still at... cent/lb amid lack of confirmed spot transactions, bearish pressure remains.
4. US BILLET & SLAB ALERT. HARDENER SURCHARGE: Spike in hardener prices translate into surcharges.
5. RERUN: US ROLLING MILL ALERT. US cansheet tightens further.
For more details, please subscribe to our specialized Aluminum Rolled Products Intelligence Report.
6. RERUN: US SECONDARY SCRAP ALERT. Secondaries looking for prompt scrap.
For more details, please subscribe to our specialized US and Mexico Aluminum Scrap Intelligence Report.
7. LME Cash-3M backwardation fades as February loosens; December–January backwardation still steep.
More details in full report.