US billet market in supply crisis; NASAAC trades above primary aluminum; LME holds above $2,000 per mton
1. US BILLET ALERT. SUPPLY CHAIN IN TROUBLE: There is simply not enough billet supply available, very bullish.
2. US SECONDARY ALERT. SIX YEAR HIGHS: NASAAC prices continue to rally, stay above LME HG. For more details, please subscribe to our specialized US and Mexico Aluminum Scrap Intelligence Report.
3. US ALUMINUM RADIATOR SCRAP ALERT. MORE BULLISHNESS: Aluminum radiators prices jump up. For more details, please subscribe to our specialized US and Mexico Aluminum Scrap Intelligence Report.
4. LME prices stuck between $... per mton.5. LME Cash–3M backwardation resurfaces as January squeeze continues.
6. CME MW duty-paid premium financials weaken from multi-month highs, but further upside continues to be expected.
7. China’s aluminum prices down to medium-term support.
More details in full report.