LME price’s weekly decline; US A380 and A319 prices jump; contango reducing metal availability
1. LME prices fell but continued to trade above the $1,770 per mton interim support level.
2. US SECONDARY ALERT. US spot A380 prices increase to... cent/lb. For more details, please subscribe to our specialized US & Mexico Weekly Scrap Report.
3. US ROLLING MILL RECAP. Common alloy sheet Q4 price rally to become more visible and widespread. For more details, please subscribe to our specialized Aluminum Rolled Products Intelligence Report.
4. NORTH AMERICA PFA ALERT. US offshore PFA imports recovering; however, tough 2021 contract negotiations seen ahead.
5. EUROPEAN BILLET UPDATE. Billet premiums expected to increase as market tightens. To see our full European Billet Market Intel and Premiums assessment, please subscribe to our specialized European Billet Intelligence Report.
6. EUROPEAN SCRAP MARKET. Secondary ingot prices jump in Germany, Italy, Spain, and France. To see our full market intel on the European scrap market, please subscribe to our specialized Europe Scrap Intelligence Report.
7. EUROPE SCRAP ALERT. European extrusion scrap flowing to Mexico amid tightness. For more details, please subscribe to our specialized Europe Scrap Intelligence Report.
8. LME contango for Q4 2020 steepens to a record-wide level, supporting P1020 premiums around the world.
9. HARBOR’s Green Aluminum Upcharge assessed at zero.
10. China’s aluminum prices lack strength to break above one-week highs.
More details in full report.