LME prices hold support at $... per mton; Unity Aluminum to replace Braidy Industries
1. LME prices bounced back on technical buying and US regional manufacturing data, holding above the $... per mton key level.
2. HARBOR FIRST ALERT. Unity Aluminum to replace Braidy Industries with a reenergized vision.
3. MW P1020 ALERT. Alcoa unsure Canada can meet hard quota and get exemption.
4. HARBOR’s Green Aluminum Upcharge assessed at zero.
5. Cash–3M contango tightens to new seven-month low, bearish for P1020 spot premiums worldwide.
6. China’s aluminum prices consolidating gains from recent short-term rally
More details in full report.