LME price closes the week below $... per mton; Turkish billet exports to Europe set to grow further
1. LME price falls to a new three-week low amid stronger dollar, weaker demand conditions and deteriorating technical momentum.
2. China’s aluminum prices close at a three-week low, near interim technical support.
3. EUROPEAN BILLET ALERT. GROWING EXPORT HUB? Turkish billet exports set to grow further.
To see our full European Billet Market Intel and Premiums assessment, please subscribe to our specialized European Billet Intelligence Report.
4. EUROPEAN SCRAP ALERT. STRUGGLING: Secondaries impacted by higher production costs and weaker demand.
To see our full market intel on the European scrap market, please subscribe to our specialized Europe Scrap Intelligence Report.
5. GREEN ALUMINUM MONITOR: Repowering upstream operations.
For more details, please see HARBOR’s “Green Aluminum Monitor” released earlier today.
6. LME Cash–3M contango closes the week above $... per mton.