LME price falls further; no sanctions or restrictions on Russian aluminum
1. LME price falls again as last week’s bearish rally loses momentum and demand slowdown concerns linger.
2. ALERT! - RUSSIAN ALUMINUM. NO SANCTIONS, BAN OR NEW DUTIES: As HARBOR anticipated, the US and LME have not sanctioned nor restricted Russian aluminum.
3. China’s aluminum price drops below expected resistance.
4. ALERT! - GREEN ALUMINUM. GREEN EXPANSION: EGA may invest in Indonesia to expand supply of Green Aluminum.
For more details, please subscribe to HARBOR’s specialized Green Aluminum Monitor Report.
5. ALERT! - US SCRAP. WIDENING: US brokers looking to fill their December orders for 5052 at wider discounts.
For more details, please subscribe to HARBOR’s specialized US and Mexico Aluminum Scrap Intelligence Report.
6. LME Cash–3M contango narrows from five-month highs, remains uneconomic for cash-and-carry deals.