LME price technicals confirm $... per mton as next target; Mexico’s secondary market in crisis
1. LME PRICE ALERT. Bullish weekly close confirms technical target of $... per mton to be reached before the end of Q1 2021
2. MEXICO SECONDARY ALERT. SECONDARY MARKET IN CRISIS: No scrap, no margin. For more details, please subscribe to our specialized US and Mexico Aluminum Scrap Intelligence Report.
3. EUROPEAN P1020 ALERT. MIXED IMPACT: European unpaid and duty-paid impacted differently by LME developments.
4. EUROPEAN BILLET UPDATE. BULLISH TREND ON: Spot and Q1 billet premiums rise further across the board. To see our full European Billet Market Intel and Premiums assessment, please subscribe to our specialized European Billet Intelligence Report.
5. EUROPEAN SCRAP MARKET. Uncertainty in the European secondary market; Availability of UBC gets tighter. To see our full market intel on the European scrap market, please subscribe to our specialized Europe Scrap Intelligence Report.
6. US UBC ALERT. US UBC prices up to 58 cent/lb, some suppliers late. For more details, please subscribe to our specialized US and Mexico Aluminum Scrap Intelligence Report.
7. HARBOR FIRST ALERT. EGA announces key hire as it upgrades technical service.
8. Cash–3M contango tightens some more to a fresh seven-month low, bearish for P1020 spot premiums worldwide.
More details in full report.