LME prices trade just below $2,000 per mton; Mexico’s secondary prices jump, European PFA premiums up
1. LME prices consolidating at two-year high levels after reaching yesterday HARBOR's price target range of $2,000 per mton.
2. MEXICO SECONDARY ALERT. TWO-YEAR HIGHS: Mexico’s A380 prices jump again. For more details, please subscribe to our specialized US and Mexico Aluminum Scrap Intelligence Report.
3. EUROPE PFA ALERT. RALLY CONTINUES: Southern European Spot PFA premiums up to $... per mton.
4. LME Cash–3M contango narrows to two-week lows amid tighter conditions ahead of March.
5. China’s aluminum prices fall after testing a three-year high.
More details in full report.