LME prices in route to $... per mton, producer selling intensifies and widens backwardation to a 14-year high
1. LME prices climb 1.6% and got closer to our short-term $... per mton target. Volatility spike continues to suggest an inflection point may not be that far away.
2. LME price volatility spike suggests a price inflection point may not be that far away.
3. LME PRICE ALERT. ANOTHER BEARISH SIGNAL: China’s exports of aluminum semis boom again toward record levels.
For more details, please see our “LME Price Alert” released earlier today.
4. Heavy producer selling widens backwardation to a 14-year high.
5. US ROLLING MILL UPDATE. IN THE EYE OF THE STORM: US rolling mills getting ready to implement Mg and Si surcharges, following recent freight surcharges.
For more details, please subscribe to our specialized Aluminum Rolled Products Intelligence Report.
6. SHFE aluminum prices re-test all-time highs.
More details in full report.