New European Low-Carbon Aluminum Premiums; LME prices above support on weekly gain
1. LME prices confirm support at $... per mto amid rally from two-month lows.
2. HARBOR FIRST ALET. HARBOR ANNOUNCES: NEW European Green/Low-Carbon Aluminum Premiums!
HARBOR is pleased to announce the official launch of three new assessments:
1) HARBOR’s ROTTERDAM DUTY-PAID P1020 SPOT GREEN/LOW-CARBON ALUMINUM UPCHARGE
2) HARBOR’s EUROPEAN FULL BILLET SPOT GREEN/LOW-CARBON ALUMINUM UPCHARGE, and
3) HARBOR’s EUROPEAN FULL BILLET QUARTERLY GREEN/LOW-CARBON ALUMINUM UPCHARGE
For more details, please click here to see our HARBOR FIRST Alert released earlier today.
3. EUROPEAN GREEN-LOW CARBON ALUMINUM BILLET ALERT. GREEN ALUMINUM BILLET SELLING AT UPCHARGE: Quarterly billet contracts paid as high as $... per mton.
4. EUROPEAN BILLET UPDATE. SHIPMENT DELAYS MOUNTING: Billet premiums heading toward $... per mton. To see our full European Billet Market Intel and Premiums assessment, please subscribe to our specialized European Billet Intelligence Report.
5. EUROPEAN ROLLING MILL ALERT. TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? Maxed out—we see strong demand for Europeans coils and slab extending further. For more details, please subscribe to our specialized Aluminum Rolled Products Intelligence Report.
6. US SECONDARY ALERT. NOT BACKING OFF: US secondary market rally continues despite uncertainty. For more details, please subscribe to our specialized US and Mexico Aluminum Scrap Intelligence Report.
7. SECTION 232 ALERT. UAE HARD EXPORT QUOTA SET: ...kmton is the limit for unwrought aluminum exports.
8. LME Cash–3M “back” returns as tightness intensifies again ahead of February.
9. China’s aluminum prices range-trades above key support.
More details in full report.