LME price reaches 19-month intraday highs and falls back amid profit taking; MW financials slightly down
1. LME prices reach fresh 19-month intraday highs and then faces profit-taking selling. HARBOR’s price target projection of $... per mton remains on.
2. US ROLLING MILL ALERT. Lewisport sold to American Industrial Partners for $... million. For more details, please subscribe to our specialized Aluminum Rolled Products Intelligence Report.
3. US UBC ALERT. US UBC discounts steady despite higher MWTP. For more details, please subscribe to our specialized US and Mexico Aluminum Scrap Intelligence Report.
4. CME MW duty-paid premium financials weaken slightly.
5. HARBOR’s Green Aluminum Upcharge assessed at zero.
6. LME Cash–3M contango further widens to a one-month high amid easing conditions ahead of December (supportive for premiums around the globe).
7. China’s aluminum prices reach new three-month highs amid demand optimism.
More details in full report.