LME prices up and targeting $1,810 per mton.; LME inventories up to nineteen-month highs
1. LME prices climb on easing trade concerns, now targeting $1,810 per mton.
2. ALUMINUM PRODUCTION UPDATE. Hillside primary aluminum production guidance unchanged despite recent blackouts in South Africa.
3. LME Cash–3M contango loosens further as December–January tightness diminishes.
4. LME aluminum inventory buildups continue in Asia; total aluminum inventories climb to a fresh nineteen-month high.
5. HARBOR’s Implicit Green Aluminum Upcharge assessed today at zero.
6. China’s aluminum prices fall from a near-one-month high on technical selling.
More details in full report.