LME prices unchanged below three-year highs; Hydro to use solar energy at US Cressona plant
1. LME prices still supported around $2,600 per mton but unable to consolidate much higher; key Fed speech tomorrow could provide direction.
2. SHFE aluminum prices attempting to consolidate at thirteen-year highs amid afterhours bounce.
3. GREEN ALUMINUM ALERT. GREEN ENERGY DEAL: Hydro to use solar energy at US Cressona extrusion plant
4. EUROPEAN BILLET UPDATE. BULLISH ENCOUNTER AFTER THE BREAK: Early Q1 contractual billet offers jump above $... per mton, deals for Q2 as high as $... per mton.
To see our full European Billet Market Intel and Premiums assessment, please subscribe to our specialized European Billet Intelligence Report.
5. LME Cash–3M backwardation eases slightly; conditions ahead of September remain at the tightest since 2019.
More details in full report.