LME prices fall but still trades inside range; European P1020 premiums rally again
1. LME prices close week at low end of trading range ($... per mton).
2. HARBOR FIRST ALET. HARBOR ANNOUNCES NEW European Green/Low-Carbon Primary Foundry Alloy (A356.2) Annual Upcharge!
3. EUROPEAN P1020 ALERT. FRESH TWO-YEAR HIGH: European P1020 premiums up as tightness intensifies.
4. EUROPEAN BILLET UPDATE. SURGE RESUMES: Billet spot premiums up, Q3 offers reach $... per mton. To see our full European Billet Market Intel and Premiums assessment, please subscribe to our specialized European Billet Intelligence Report.
5. MEXICO SECONDARY ALERT. SHORT TERM COOL DOWN: Major Mexican old cast buyer will not be active in Feb. For more details, please subscribe to our specialized US and Mexico Aluminum Scrap Intelligence Report.
6. LME Cash–3M turns into backwardation once again as tightness intensifies ahead of March.
7. China’s aluminum prices up to a three-week high amid technical buying.
More details in full report.