LME price rallies and re-enters $... per mton target zone; European Foundry spot premiums weaken
1. LME prices bounce back strongly and re-enter the $2,700–$2,800 per mton zone.
2. China’s aluminum prices bounce back to six-week highs.
3. EUROPE PFA ALERT. YEAR-END WEAKNESS: Full spot PFA premiums retrace to $800–$930 per mton.
4. RERUN. US PFA ALERT. TEMPORARY WEAKNESS: US PFA imports decline as semiconductor shortage bites.
5. RERUN. US BILLET ALERT. SHORT SPOT-ON BEARISH VIEWS: Spot market quiet; demand may return early 2022.
6. LME Cash‑3M contango remains P1020 premium supportive; nearby short squeeze not over yet.
More details in full report.