LME prices down after five days of back-to-back gains; European foundry spot and 2021 contract premiums rise further
1. LME prices fell amid light technical selling.
2. EUROPE PFA ALERT. Bullish mode: PFA spot and 2021 contract premiums increase further.
3. US ROLLING MILL UPDATE. AD duties on US common alloy imports to begin tomorrow, expecting US import mix to change. For more details, please subscribe to our specialized Aluminum Rolled Products Intelligence Report.
4. Cash–3M contango widens to a one-week high as December–January spread returns to contango.
5. HARBOR’s Green Aluminum Upcharge assessed at zero.
6. China’s aluminum prices at a two-month high amid supportive technical momentum.
More details in full report.