Demand for metal spikes in Asian LME warehouses; Technical buying emerges around $1,800 per mton support zone
1. LME INVENTORY ALERT LME canceled warrants spike to a ten-month high amid supportive contango, premiums outlook and financing context.
2. LME prices up and above $1,800 per mton as rally pauses; price technicals and demand sentiment still consistent with short-term upward trend.
3. LME Cash–3M contango narrows amid fresh cancelations but remains premium- supportive.
4. US AND MEXICO SECONDARY MARKET ALERT. Audubon to build a secondary aluminum plant in Texas.
5. HARBOR’s Implicit Green Aluminum Upcharge assessed today at zero.
6. China’s aluminum prices testing three-month highs again.
More details in full report.