LME prices rally to $1,740 per mton threshold; CME MW duty-paid financials now at a two-week high
1. LME prices climb to a one-week high nearing the $1,740 per mton threshold, technical indicators continue to stabilize amid underlying support.
2. LME Cash–3M contango narrows towards $25 per mton but remains supportive for global spot premiums.
3. CME MW duty-paid financials for H1 2020 rise to a two-week high of 13.91 cent/lb.
4. MEXICO EXTRUSION SCRAP ALERT. Extrusion scrap consumers looking after P0610 units.
5. China’s aluminum prices rise again but remain near key support zone.
More details in full report.