HARBOR's Aluminum Outlook summit is more than an international aluminum conference. It is the largest and most strategic conference in the aluminum market.
Experience Two Days of:
• Networking with new metal suppliers, clients, brokers & industry players from all over the world.
• Latest intelligence on Trade Wars, Section 232, Section 301 & AD/CV duties on US imports from China.
• Discussions on casthouse investments and how the aluminum industry is capitalizing on record scrap spreads & availability.
• Insight on premium & price outlook: LME, cansheet, common alloy, foil, scrap and regional P1020, billet, PFA, wire rod.
• Understanding emerging aluminum industry and pricing trends, new players & trade flow changes.
• Learning the latest on industry M&A, consolidation, investment activity and effects on the North American market.
• Latest Intel and outlook on cansheet, autosheet, extrusions, foil, common alloy sheet, plate & aerospace plate markets.
• Executive Training Programs: Designed to better understand the workings of the of the aluminum industry (Level 1 & Level 2).
• Expanding Your Toolbox: Special session on how to profit from HARBOR's industry data & market intelligence reports.
• HARBOR's Golf Classic: Play and network at HARBOR’s 6th Rich Markiewicz Golf Classic.
• VIP México: Market Intel + Networking + Chef Guadiana. Invitation Only. Session in Spanish (Por invitación, sólo Español).
Learn the Latest on:
1. Impact of Trade Wars, Section 232, Section 301 & AD/CV duties on US foil, sheet, cansheet, and primary aluminum markets.
2. Finding strategic metal suppliers in today’s market reality: analysis of new players, leaders & transactional activity.
3. Metal availability challenges per region (The Americas, Asia, Europe) & premiums outlook.
4. Market trends and prices for cansheet, common alloy sheet, autosheet, extrusions, foil, castings, and wires & cables.
5. China’s economic challenges, industry reform, export policy changes and impact on Western World.
6. Mexico’s aluminum market: demand and investment opportunities.
7. Ample scrap availability & record spreads and it’s impact on casthouse investments.
8. Consolidation and M&A activity in the downstream and upstream aluminum industry.
9. Smelting, secondary, extrusions and mill production expansions and capacity at risk.
10. Profitability outlook: what industry insiders believe are the most attractive aluminum segments and regions to invest in.
11. Updated demand outlook for cars, construction and cans in North America, Latam, Europe & Asia.
12. Competition between LME, CME and SHFE and effect on market.
13. LME price and production premiums outlook: speculative and industry fundamentals, derivative products, and market references.
14. Latest metal sourcing & risk management best practices.
Who Should Attend:
• Purchasing Managers
• Sales Executives
• Risk Managers
• Business Planners
• Finance Directors
• Fund Managers
• Investment Strategists
• Industry Investors
• Industry Analysts
• Government Agencies
VISIT THE SUMMIT WEBSITE