> What will you get?
- Exclusive market insight on Chinaâ€™s primary aluminum, scrap, sheet/plate, cansheet, foil, extrusions, wire and raw materials trends
- Clear view of the outlook, risks and opportunities for Chinaâ€™s aluminum supply chain trade and prices during 2012-2015
- Unparallel and specialized industry networking: meet the Chinese players
- Two industry workshops to choose from
> Participating Companies Include:
- Rio Tinto (Bauxite, Refining and Aluminum Smelting)
- OneSteel Asia (Scrap trading)
- Nemak (Castings)
- Nanshan Group (Cansheet, foil, sheet/plate)
- Novelis (Can Sheet, Foil and Plate)
- Guangya Aluminum Co., Ltd. (Extrusions)
- Trinidad Benham (Foil)
- Sichuan Aostar Aluminum Co., Ltd. (Smelter, Carbon producer)
- Ormet (Smelter)
- Zhengzhou Coal & Electric Resources Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Lianqiang Aluminum Co.
- Noble Americas Corp. (Aluminum Trading)
- Werner Co. (Extrusions)
> 2012 Main Topics
- Chinaâ€™s Scrap Trade Outlook and Effects in the Rest of the World
- Aluminum Output Boom in China Western Regions and the Supply Outlook 2012-2013
- Chinese Can Sheet Production, Exports and Outlook 2012-2013
- Chinese FRP Industry Growth and Value Added Focus 2012-2013
- How will the Chinese Extrusions Industry Cope with External Challenges?
- Foil Industry Trends: Will Exports Increase?
- Bauxite/Alumina Sourcing Challenges and Effects on Prices 2012-2013
- Aluminum Smelting Cost Curve Outlook 2012-2013: Chinese Winners & Losers
- LME and SHFE Aluminum Price Analysis, Arbitrage Window and Outlook 2012-2015
> Who should attend?
- Purchasing Managers
- Finance Directors
- Sales Executives
- Risk Managers
- Scrap Purchasing & Sales
- Industry Analysts
- Investment Strategists
- Strategic Business Planners
- Industry Association Members
- Government Agencies
> Want to Register?
Please click here to download our registration form